All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on Kidsklubhousepdx for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. Kidsklubhousepdx claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site.
Apple Books Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Apple Books app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!
• Explore an incredible selection of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, cookbooks, and more.
• Browse the Book Store to find the buzziest new releases, curated collections, and exclusive content.
• Visit the Audiobooks tab to discover great audiobooks read by your favorite authors and celebrities.
• Preview books while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Check out our Top Charts to see what’s popular with other readers.
• Return to the books you’re currently reading and get great recommendations in the Reading Now tab.
• Add books and audiobooks you’d like to read next to the new Want to Read collection.
• Use Auto-Night mode to browse the Book Store or read in bed without waking anyone up.
• Organize your library the way you want with flexible collections — even see a timeline of books you’ve finished or books that are downloaded on your device.
Great ways to read
• Choose from a selection of attractive fonts and four easy-to-read page colors.
• Add bookmarks and notes, and highlight your favorite passages.
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with built-in search.
• Turn on Auto-Night Theme to make reading more comfortable on your eyes.
• Adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
• Move continuously through books instead of flipping pages by enabling Scroll view.
• Hear the words on a page spoken when using Books with the accessibility features in iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in Books using AirPrint.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Share your book and audiobook purchases with family members using Family Sharing.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that’ll appear on all your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free.
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.