Drum Pad Machine - Beat Maker
All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on Kidsklubhousepdx for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. Kidsklubhousepdx claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site.
Drum Pad Machine - Beat Maker Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Drum Pad Machine - Beat Maker app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!
• Great variety of music styles: Hip-hop, Drum & Bass, Trap, Dubstep, House, and many others;
• Advanced Audio. Get access to professional-quality audio samples created by professional musicians and DJs;
• Instruments & FX. Use Drum & Piano for creative sound designs;
• Sequencing. Get studio effects including Tempo Regulation and EQ;
• Beat School. Watch videos and tutorials for quick learning;
• Quick sharing. Share your music with the world.
Enjoy this powerful, yet easy-to-use tool to get the best music experience!
Drum Pad Machine Premium
Drum Pad Machine Premium Subscription allows you unlock all sounds, features and remove ads. Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 week subscription with 3-day free trial
- 1 month subscription
- 1 year subscription
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.