All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on Kidsklubhousepdx for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. Kidsklubhousepdx claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site.
Remote Mouse Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Remote Mouse app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com